Infolinks In Text Ads

Friday, May 25, 2012

Aria's Pizza making day: My Masterpizza

It's another exciting day at Aria Cucina Italiana. The people behind the restaurant gave us a once in a lifetime experience to create our own pizza. 


During the briefing, Chef Marino of the Aria Manila branch said the secret to any good pizza is “care”.  “You have to care when you choose the ingredients, care as you make the dough, and care when you create each pizza."


So here goes my Masterpizza!
(Patent pending, hehehe)


Everyone started with a fresh dough made by Chef Marino



I used Cream sauce for my base because tomato sauce makes me acidic sometimes.




 Ahhh mozzarella cheese. Pizza's won't be complete without it.  Did you also think they were cheese curls?




 I started with the artichoke. This was the first ingredient that caught my attention so I got some.





Some Feta cheese, to add more texture.




I know that shrimp goes well with the white sauce.




I added some zucchini to make my pizza look healthy =P




 Then I saw the Gorgonzola cheese. This is one my favorite cheese. I like it because of its distinct taste and creaminess.





Bree cheese was also available so I added some too. My target was to get all the available cheese on the table and make the best cheese pizza. 



Chef Marino started to notice that people were starting to pile up all the ingredients on the dough. Yes, it was tempting to put all the topping in one pizza but this was a big no no because the dough will become too heavy and it would be hard to put it in the oven. 



Before putting it in the oven.



Fresh from the oven.

Following Chef Marino's tip, I decided to put the following toppings after the pizza has been baked.



Smoked Salmon



When eating out, I always choose the pizza with Parma ham. It tastes so good and I could not get enough of it.



Lastly, I got some pine nuts to put in some different flavor. Usually, these nuts go well with salads so I presumed it will compliment my pizza. 



Look at my Mastepizza!! It looks so yummy!





Shown here are people enjoying their pizza making experience. 


Aria Cucina Italiana

About the Restaurant:

Aria is a modern and contemporary Italian restaurant that has a menu inspired by the coastal regions of the Mediterranean. First opened in Boracay, one of the world's top beach destinations, in 2003, Aria elevated the standards of restaurant designs in the beautiful island with its stylishly modern, tropical interiors and cozy ambiance and turned itself into one of the top destinations in the island.

Fast forward to today, Boracay's most celebrated Italian restaurant has finally opened its doors in Manila, at the new Bonifacio High Street Central, Fort Bonifacio, Global City. Making their delicious seafood and meat dishes, mouthwatering homemade pastas, fresh green salads, excellent wine and their famous woodfire oven-baked pizzas.

Some of Aria's signature creations.


Rotolino marchigiano





Bianca neve





Mamma mia






Pizza broccoli




Pizza Spaccanopoli
]
Link to ARIA’s “The making of a perfect pizza” video: http://vimeo.com/37290852

Aria Cucina Italiana is located at the Upper Ground Floor of East Superblock, Bonifacio High Street Central, 30th St. corner 7th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Please like http://www.facebook.com/AriaCucinaItaliana on Facebook and follow @AriaCucina on Twitter.